Selection of current publications from this project
- Luca Luceri, Felipe Cardoso, Michela Papandrea, Silvia Giordano, Julia Buwaya, Stephane Kundig, Marios Angelopoulos, Jose Rolim, Zhongliang Zhao, Jose Carrera, Torsten Braun, Aristide Charles Yedia Tossou, Christos Dimitrakakis, Aikaterini Mitrokotsa. VIVO: a Secure, Privacy-Preserving, and Real-Time Crowd-Sensing Framework for the Internet of Things. Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Volume 49, Elsevier, September 2018.
- Julia Buwaya and Jose D. P. Rolim. Mobile Crowdsensing from a Selfish Routing Perspective. In IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops (IPDPS Workshops): IEEE Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Processing for Computational Social Systems (ParSocial), May 2017.
- Julia Buwaya and Jose D. P. Rolim. Atomic Routing Mechanisms for Balance of Costs and Quality in Mobile Crowdsensing Systems. In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS), June 2017.
- Marios Angelopoulos, Julia Buwaya, Orestis Evangelatos, and Jose D. P. Rolim. Strategies for Wireless Recharging in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks. Book chapter in Wireless Power Transfer Algorithms, Technologies and Applications in Ad Hoc Communication Networks, Springer, December 2016.
- Julia Buwaya and Jose D. P. Rolim. Bounding Distributed Energy Balancing Schemes for WSNs via Modular Subgames. In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS), May 2016.
A complete list of publications of the SwissSenseSynergy
umbrella project can be found here